DISC Personality Test
What is DISC?
DiSC® is a behavior assessment tool based on the DiSC theory of psychologist William Moulton Marston, which centers on four different personality traits which are currently Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness.
The DiSC® model provides a common language that people can use to better understand themselves and to adapt their behaviors with others — within a work team, a sales relationship, a leadership position, or other relationships.
DiSC profiles help you and your team:
- Increase your self-knowledge: how you respond to conflict, what motivates you, what causes you stress, and how you solve problems
- Improve working relationships by recognizing the communication needs of team members
- Facilitate better teamwork and teach productive conflict
- Develop stronger sales skills by identifying and responding to customer styles
- Manage more effectively by understanding the dispositions and priorities of employees and team members